Advice lines and call centres
24/7 support and access to expert advice and help
Santia specialises in running advice lines on behalf of a wide variety of clients. These advice lines deploy the latest call centre technology for efficient and cost effective call handing.
A single point of contact for reporting incidents and accidents across your organisation
More than 10,000 dangerous occurrences are notified to the HSE every year. For companies, especially those operating over multiple sites with large numbers of staff, incident management is a time consuming and difficult process.
As the UK’s only incident call managed centre, with live operators, Reportline will not only record your incidents and accidents it will produce management records and reports that meet all your needs. It acts as a replacement for the accident book and other incident logs. The reporting system is web enabled and reports can be tailored to your exact requirements.
- One call drives all the legally required reporting; we can handle high volumes and unpredictable demand
- Efficient business process leading to administration cost savings
- Legally compliant and consistent information produced to the highest standards
A desktop consultancy providing information and advice
Employers must ensure that people are safe during their business activities and that all staff have a level of health and safety understanding. Failure to have robust policies and practices can lead to significant business costs ranging from downtime, reputational damage and absenteeism and of course personal liability for directors.
Santia’s Responseline is like having a desktop consultancy which provides technical interpretation, practical advice and answers across the disciplines in which Santia operates.
These include health, safety, environmental, food safety and fire issues.
- High quality advice from experienced and professional staff
- Responseline is provided as either an integral part of a wider risk management solution for Santia clients or as a stand-alone service
- An extensive range of authoritative technical guidance notes
Why choose Santia?
- We offer the broadest range of services in the market, giving our clients choice
- You have peace of mind knowing we are trusted by leading companies across the UK
- Santia has fifteen years experience of delivering health and safety solutions so you can benefit from our knowledge and experience
- Your individual requirements are met through flexible, innovative and bespoke solutions
Benefit from using the services of the UK’s leading provider of health and safety risk management solutions