erisk from Santia - The Health and Safety management system
Risk management involves you, the employer, looking at the risks that arise in the workplace and then putting sensible health and safety measures in place to control them. This can be a costly and labour intensive process.
Santia’s erisk system enables businesses to simultaneously manage a range of risks. Delivered via the Internet, the system provides a management process as set out in the Health and Safety Guidance Note HSG65.
The full range of disciplines relating to health and safety, fire safety through to the management of asbestos, environmental control and occupational health are clearly presented on one screen.
By using erisk, a business will operate within the law, and achieve excellent risk management that will improve the bottom line – reducing the number of incidents and insurance claims, helping to reduce premiums and costly prosecution.
Providing businesses with tangible benefits, erisk delivers real time information saving clients time.
How does erisk work?
- Provides early warnings of non compliance
- Helps meet stringent standards and provides due diligence defence
- Delivers effective management without the need for expensive software and hardware
- The system is driven by site-specific risk assessments
- Contains site specific controls to manage the hazards identified by the risk assessment
- Contains practical workable ‘Plain English’ guidance on legislation relevant to the site
- Contains a vast range of interactive forms
- Stores visual information such as site photographs, water system schematics, fire plans etc.
- All actions are time and date stamped forming an audit and due diligence record
- Online system with extensive support through Responseline (our information and advice service) and a dedicated erisk support team
Why choose Santia?
- We offer the broadest range of services in the market, giving our clients choice
- You have peace of mind knowing we are trusted by leading companies across the UK
- Santia has fifteen years experience of delivering health and safety solutions so you can benefit from our knowledge and experience
- Your individual requirements are met through flexible, innovative and bespoke solutions
Benefit from using the services of the UK’s leading provider of health and safety risk management solutions